Sunday, September 30, 2007

















































The new Derby County shirt by adidas. Sent to me by my good friend there, Mik. Derby County has a special place in me as, besides it's my mate Mik's local team, I've been there myself back in 2004 to visit the stadia, the city and understanding what it means to support the local teams there in Derby. I checked out the other teams in Derby as well such as Belper Town (come on Belper!!), Matlock Town & Alfreton. Thanks Mik!! Hope you'll like the Hairuddin Omar Malaysia nike shirt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hakim,

I was looking at your football shirt webpage and I am very interested in exchanging football shirts with you. I am interested in some of your shirts for swap.

I am from Chile and I can get fo you official club and national team shirts from any chilean 1st or 2nd division clubs, ans also from Argentina clubs up to 4th division. Also something from Brasil and Perú.

I have been collectibg football shirts for almost 12 years and I have never had a contact in Asia. So if you are interested in exchanging with me, please e-mail me to:

ssantam@hotmail.com or
sebastiansantamaria@gmail.com

Best regards from Chile and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sebastián Santamaría

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.