Friday, September 20, 2013

China

Wow! almost a year of not updating this blog. Talk about procrastination ...

The attempt to collect at least a shirt from each of the countries under FIFA is still on-going. I'll be pleased of I can hit 160 countries by end of the year. At the moment, I'm about reaching number 140. In the pipelines, are shirts from Barbados, Afghanistan, Lesotho, Nepal and a few others.

This posting is about the shirts of the China national team. They made it to the World Cup once back in 2002 and boasted some greats such as Sun Jihai, Fan Zhi Yi, Li Weifeng. I have 4 shirts of theirs and in my book, they have a very elegant red home shirt by Adidas.

Haven't visited China. Hope to do so in the near future. Walking the Great Wall of China is in my to do list. Crossing fingers.

Cheers









No comments: